Thursday 9 August 2012

A new adventure !!



For those who are still unaware, my gorgeous, amazing, super brilliant hubby has been promoted Office Manager of one of the leading P&I Club, and he is now in charge of opening and running the branch office in  ........  Athens !!

So, after nearly 6 years in London, it is time to move on and start this new life !  We are both so happy to go there but of course, you have guessed that it is hard to leave !   London has its down sides, for sure and I often moaned about many things here but we have been very happy and after all London is kinda great !

Now, I cannot wait to start our new life !!! We have already found a place in a nice area, 20 minutes from the beach by walk  :-)  

I will write my next message - and hopefully include some pictures -  from Athens   :-)

Many Kisses to All !

Cecile


2 comments:

Gloria said...

we all miss you in london! x

CRISTINA said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures in Athens.
All the best in this new adventure!!!