Sunday 14 August 2011

Raclette με πολλους ελληνες !








Ioannis will spend a week or so with us so I thought he needs to know about French food. After a pork tenderloin with figs and a salmon tart the previous days, I decided to go for a "Raclette" on Sat. Also because I had a Greek lesson before, I did not really have time to prepare anything else ! (well actually I made a chocolate tart with chili and cardamom ... but I would not recommend it ... ) So it took me only the time to cut the cheese, to arrange the cured meat on a dish (kinda proud of my roses made of Serrano ham ;-) and to boil some potatoes ! Ted came along. It was a very nice evening !

Then I left them to play on their (stupid) game on ps3, where the only thing you do is to kill zombies and I can tell you that after 4 hours of sleep they started again and are still playing ! Ahhh guys !!! :-)



2 comments:

Moman said...

traduction du titre pour les ignares?

Cécile said...

Ca veut dire : Raclette avec beaucoup de Grecs ! :-)