Sunday 4 March 2012

Raclette evening








Well done Picassa 3, no ?








Then, we played charades - very English :-)  It was so much fun !!  Especially when Gloria tried to make us ( well not me because I was the one who gave the book/movie title ) guess the Smurfs !! We also had the Planet of the Apes, Free Willie ... :-) 





Since I did not cook anything for the main food, I decided to bake two desserts. Nutella and pecan nuts brownies (Awesommmme )  and a fruit pie ( a bit disappointed with the creme patissiere, a bit too runny ... but very happy with the pastry :-) 









So, yesterday, we had friends at home for a raclette. Needless to say that with two Greeks, an Ukrainian, a Korean, an English , a German and a French, raclette was a discovery for many of them ! I wanted to show a bit of French culture !! We had a great evening, we laughed a lot, and I must thank everybody for leaving Zone 1 and 2 for coming to Zone 5 !!  :-)



1 comment:

Moman said...

je connais enfin l'adresse de la tour de Babel !-)
au 30 willow........